Friday, May 6, 2016

Thailand Shirts

To help pay for my upcoming missions trip to Pattaya, Thailand, I decided to design some cute, one-of-a-kind T-shirts! Fund the Nations is a company that helps you create custom t-shirts to fundraise for mission trips, adoptions, or other causes. 



This is the Raspberry color! On the front, they have an Aztec patterned Thailand with the word HOPE underneath it. On the back of the shirt it has the verse Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."



I'm also offering the design in a dark grey! I have this t-shirt in a different design, and they are super soft! We have adult sizes XS-3X and youth sizes M-L. The shirts are $20, plus $5 if you need them shipped. It is also an additional $2 for sizes 2X and 3X. All net proceeds will go towards my mission trip to Thailand this summer. Please support my trip with these super cute shirts! You can comment below or email me at noelle2madison@yahoo.com with the size and color you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment