Friday, May 13, 2016

Roasted Sweet Potatoes

So I figured with how much I cook and bake, that I should start posting some of my recipes on here! I always get lots of people asking what recipes I use, especially with my cupcakes. So I'll be posting them on here! First off, roasted sweet potatoes! I'm a BeachBody coach and these are 21 Day Fix approved for those who were curious. They count as one yellow container (carb).

Ingredients-

-Sweet Potatoes (When I meal prep I like them to last for a week, so I use about 5-6 medium/large sweet potatoes)
-About 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
-Salt to taste
-Cinnamon to taste
-Or you can use any other spice or herb (like fresh sage or Rosemary) instead of cinnamon and salt.

Directions-

1. Start by chopping up the sweet potatoes into cubes.


2. Melt the coconut oil and toss the sweet potatoes in it.
3. Sprinkle on desired salt and cinnamon

 
Bake at 425F degrees for 35-45 minutes or until desired softness.


Enjoy! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment