Sunday, April 10, 2016

My Spirit Vox Box from Influenster


A couple of days ago, I received my first Vox Box from Influenster! Basically Influenster sends you free stuff so you can post about it on social media and review them. Sounds like a pretty good trade off to me! All you have to do is link your social media accounts to boost your social impact score, and you can qualify for different campaigns like this one! I love free stuff and giving my opinion, so this is the perfect job for me! Here is what I got in my box-

- SweetSpot Labs Vanilla Blossom Wipettes 
- SweetSpot Labs Neroli Mandarin Wipettes
- Snickers Crisper
-Yogi Green Tea Kombucha
-Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life
-NYC Lovatics by Demi Lip and Cheek Tint in Cheeky Pink


Here is the link if you want to learn more -> http://www.influenster.com/r/1735878

No comments:

Post a Comment